A 10-course bundle of school district training courses is just the beginning of what is going to be a complete overhaul of TargetSolutions’ EDU course catalog.
Exciting changes have arrived to TargetSolutions’ EDU course catalog. A freshly released 10-course bundle of brand new training courses offers a peek into the long-term plans to enhance our vast library of lessons for school districts. Produced with a healthy blend of audio and video, these courses offer instructor-led presentations, voiceover narration tracks, engaging graphics, and interactive multimedia for an immersive learning experience. With each course clocking in with a 30 to 90-minute runtime, this collection will cover a wide range of education topics designed to help schools meet their training needs.
Titles included in this new bundle of school district training are:
- Managing Difficult Behaviors: Enables school staff to identify and provide positive correction techniques to various types of student misbehaviors.
- Safe Use of Utility Carts: Features general information about utility carts including their features, safe operation, and proper maintenance.
- Preventing Cyberbullying: Defines cyberbullying and discusses its prevalence and harmful side effects as well as what you can do to stop it.
- Liability in Sports: Outlines the risks associated with physical activities, primarily sports, and how to ensure student safety.
- Evacuating Students with Disabilities: Informs bus drivers and attendants who work with special needs students the basics of an effective evacuation policy and strategy.
When asked about the new direction of the EDU course catalog, TargetSolutions’ Content Manager Bryan Fitzgerald noted that this new bundle is just a glimpse into the future of the library:
“We have a comprehensive plan to completely overhaul the EDU catalog with more interactive lessons. 2018 is going to be a big year when it comes to training and school districts.”
Bryan Fitzgerald, Content Manager, TargetSolutions.
With these 10 new courses currently available, 2018 is already shaping up to be a productive year for enhancements and new releases. Upcoming releases will use a mix of narrated teaching, graphics, unique interactions and focused learning objectives to deliver a world-class training experience.
For more information about school district training, please contact TargetSolutions today at (800) 840-8048.