Deliver Online EMS Continuing Education
Achieve Compliance with Online EMS Continuing Education
Simplify EMS Certification with TargetSolutions’ Computer-Based Training
TargetSolutions’ Online EMS continuing education meets federal, state and local mandates.
- TargetSolutions has merged with CentreLearn Solutions, making it the undisputed choice for EMS training
- Deliver more than 250 hours of EMS certification courses for all provider levels
- TargetSolutions is organizationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE), formerly known as CECBEMS
- In addition to CAPCE accreditation, TargetSolutions features 80 hours of training approved by the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
- Online EMS training courses are accessible online 24/7 and proven to reduce expensive, instructor-led training sessions
Innovative New Technology for Tracking Vehicles and Inventory Checks
TargetSolutions Check It™ streamlines routine checks of vehicles, medical supplies, drugs, and other items logged in inventory records.
- Features a powerful maintenance module that tracks out of service equipment as it moves through the repair process, including cost reporting
- Gives Fire and EMS agencies insight into their inventory, so they can spot issues in real time
- Create customized checklists or download checklists from a shared library to track resources online
- View intuitive reports featuring automatically generated graphs and figures
Manage Your Crew. Anytime, Anywhere with TargetSolutions Scheduling™ Powered by CrewSense.
TargetSolutions’ new and dynamic scheduling system delivers high-quality, reliable software that empowers your mission-critical workforce by simplifying the most complicated organizational tasks.
- Oversee all aspects of your agency’s staffing needs
- View roster information across jurisdictions
- Coordinate overtime hiring and emergency recalls
- Intelligent rules-based system eliminates conflicts and grievances
Meet TargetSolutions EMS Advisory Board
The EMS Advisory Board’s mission is to strategically develop ways to improve TargetSolutions’ EMS content using in-depth reviews, discussion of trends, identification of new and updated protocols, and feedback from course evaluations.