TargetSolutions’ engaging training catalog for school districts is designed to help education professionals ensure a safe and productive learning environment for students. Completed this year, TargetSolutions’ special education series consists of 16 engaging, video-driven courses that focus on the unique challenges paraeducators face when working with students with special needs.
This latest release of six new special education courses completes this series. Previous special education training courses addressed topics such as understanding inclusion and student behaviors and transporting students with special needs.
Courses included in this round of releases offer the following titles:
- Appropriate Use of Personal Protective Equipment
- De-escalation Strategies for Special Needs Students
- Evacuation of Students with Disabilities
- Preventing Injuries: Paraeducators and Students
- Behavior Management Strategies
- Restraint and Seclusion: Uses, Alternatives and Risks